Learninghubz is committed to protecting the Personal Data entrusted to it. For this reason, all information of a personal nature is handled and protected with the greatest possible care, always according to applicable national law and EU Regulation No. 2016/679, of 27 April, on the protection of private persons with regard to the handling of personal data and the free circulation of this data (General Data Protection Regulation).
About the Company
Learninghubz, Lda. (Hereinafter designated as“Learninghubz”, “us” or “Company”), shall handle your personal data (alsoreferred to as “information”) according to the purposes described below.
Learninghubz is responsible for processing personal data (‘responsible for processing’ in the sense of the General Data ProtectionRegulation).
Why do we need your information?
The Company shall handle yourpersonal data for the following purposes:
1) The Learninghubz website may request personal information from you, such as you first and last name and e-mail, so that we can send you information about our products and services, news, articles of interest, invitations to events and webinars, etc.
You have the option of unsubscribing from all newsletters lists and information services of Learninghubz, and by doing so, your datawill no longer be handled for these purposes.
2) For the Learninghubz platform service to be provided, the users, besides having to be in the framework of a service provider contract between their employer (or another type, or having requested a service demonstration) and Learninghubz, must provide a first and last name and respective e-mail. This data is essential for providing the service contracted to Learninghubz and shall never be shared or used for any other purpose other than providing the service contracted.
3) In this last context, your platform user data (e.g., contents viewed), are also provided to the administrators responsible for the entity that hired the service for purposes of reporting the use and data analysis.
Whenever you visit our Site or Platform, we may collectnon-identifiable information such as your IP address, reference URL, mavigator, operating system, information on cookies and Internet service provider. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance by your Internet Service Provider,or additional records from third parties, this information alone may not beused to identify you.
How will my information be used?
Your data shall be processed by Learninghubz by applying technical and organizational means suitable for ensuring a high level of security. There are various purposes for the processing:
- To improve the experience of using our website or service;
- To send notices and information ofthe service by e-mail, as well as to respond to support requests;
- To allow the users and administrators of the contracting entity to monitor thelearning progress on the platform;
- Implement different features of the service (e.g., recommendations, comments);
- Perform any other function we believe necessary to protect the security or proper operation or our Website or Service.
How long will you keep my information?
Your personal data will be kept as long as there is a contractual relationship between the employer entity and Learninghubz, or throughout the demonstration period.
Will my information be shared with others?
Learninghubz uses the services of other contractual partners to provide service, and they are obligated to the highest levels of security and personal data protection. (For instance, the Intercom that is certifiedby the E.U.-U.S. Privacy Shield and the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield).
All our contractual partners are required to process personal data confidentially and use it only for purposes related to services or transactions on behalf of Learninghubz. You may consult the list of contractual partners at Appendix A.
Your platform user data (e.g., contents viewed), are also provided to the administrators responsible for the entity that hired the service for purposes of reporting the use and registering the time and training completed by employees. Your data shall be processed within the European Union and in countries whose level of protection was considered adequate by the European Commission. Learninghubz will not transmit your personal data to third parties without your consent.
What are my rights?
At any time,you may ask us for:
- Access to the data we have about you;
- Correction of information if it is factually inaccurate;
- Opposition, deletion or limitation of the data we maintain regarding you;
- If the processing depends on your consent, or agreement and this was done by automated means, you have the right to have the data previously provided sent in a structured, commonly used form and in a computer legible format.
To exercise your rights, please contact us at the following e-mail: email@example.com
Your requests shall be processed with special care so that we can ensure the efficacy of your rights. You may be asked to provide proof of your identity in order to ensure that the sharing of personal data is done only with its owner.
You should be aware that, in certain cases, under the terms of applicable law, you request may not be immediately or fully satisfied. In any event, you will be notified of the measures taken in this regard, within one month from the time the request was made. You also have the right to submit a complaint to the control authority: www.cnpd.pt
May I revoke consent later?
If the consent is legally necessary for the processing of personal data, the owner of the data has the right to remove consent at any time, although this right does not compromise the lawfulness of the processing done based on the consent previously given or the later processing of the same data, based on other grounds, such as compliance with the contract or the legal obligation to which Learninghubz is subject. If you wish to remove your consent, please contact us at the e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
May I oppose the use of my information?
If the processing of data was done for purposes of direct marketing, you may, at any time, oppose the processing of your personal data.
This technology is used by Learninghubz mainly to:
- Le tus know who our visitors are, and thus provide a better, more secure and personalised service;
- Knowing the performance of our site and foreseeing its updating and improvement to meet the expectations of our customer;
If you still have some questions regarding this policy, or other privacy issues, or wish to exercise some of your rights, please contact us at the email@example.com,or at the following address: Learninghubz Rua da Prata 80, 1100-420 Lisbon Portugal.
Effective on 25 May 2018
Microsoft (Cloud Provider)
Intercom Inc. (Communication Platform)
Google Inc. (Site analytics)
HubSpot, Inc. (Marketing Platform Provider)
Pipedrive, Inc. (Sales Platform Provider)